Are you always looking for advice from those who have taken the leap to achieve it all? The information and guidance from self-labeled Experts is countless but this is what you really need to know.
Believe me. I once was the one trying to weed through all the assistance. It can be overwhelming. But you have taken the time to open this blog for more information, so you might as well continue and read some suggestions and ideas that you probably haven’t heard nor thought of.
- Perfect Equation
- NOPE-There is no perfect equation. Stop looking for a book, template, or someone to swoop in and get it all set-up, ready to go on first try. Perfecting your plan comes from experience and trial and error.
- Stop making excuses!
- What/Who is stopping you? Don’t big your biggest critique standing in your own way. Take a leap of faith. What is the worst thing that can happen? Failing is the opportunity to learn, grow and succeed.
- Absorb everything!
- Listen intently, but take the time to research the advice before acting on it. We can find anyone to interpret anything in their perspective of what they believe the read on the internet. HUH? Do your own research on the advice you believe you want to follow.
- Keep it Simple …well we won’t finish that statement. But you get it. If you want to start a business, start simple. Jump in with both feet, because you truly do have to be fully invested in yourself, or no one else will be. But plan to float, not swim the entire length of the Olympic size pool.
- Count your pennies.
- Yes, literally, make a business plan and put together realistic start-up costs from reliable resources. Talk to a Banker, Bookkeeper, CPA, Lawyer, Landlord, etc. You must start on a firm foundation to build your empire. Unless you have a ton of investors, expecting a 6-figure salary in the first year might be a bit overzealous, enthusiastic, but you don’t want to set yourself up for failure.
Starting a business is exciting, nerve-racking, and rewarding. Surround yourself with people who believe in you, support you, require you to consider all aspects, and whom will set the bar high, to the level you can achieve. Life is short, take a leap of faith.
If you want to discuss details of starting a business, contact us. We can help!
A little more about us:
OrganizerForU is a Bookkeeping and Business Process Organizing Team. The OrganizerForU Team can help assess, implement and transform your business, your books and your life! The majority of our services assist in the areas of bookkeeping departments, because we understand that is the hub of a business.
OrganizerForU works with Clients to Guide or Assist or Manage in all areas of bookkeeping.
We want to empower YOU, the business owner, to work on bookkeeping as much, or as little as you want to! We will work within your budget and time frame, whether on a short-term or on-going basis.
We Guide! Just call us when you need us. We can do on-going training sessions or further your process development as your company grows.
We Assist! We work with you on a predetermined schedule to keep your bookkeeping current and accurate.
We Manage! We will set a schedule that best serves your business needs and manage the bookkeeping for you. Now, you can spend time doing what you do best…making your business successful!
If your business bookkeeping system is less that desirable, or you lack processes for checks and balances, or if your current system just isn’t working, Tammy can help. She will meet your right where you are at. Check out our website and click on the SERVICES tab to see what we can do for you. Don’t dread your bookkeeping any longer. Contact us today!