Are you providing Fake News in your Company financials? Here’s how to fact check it.
Whether you are tired of hearing that statement or not, no one wants to believe they are contributing to fake news, believing fake news or anything to do with false details. Society is requiring and holding us all accountable. Presenting information without having true facts to back it up, may be a thing of the past.
So how does living the real life come into play when you are working with your company bookkeeping and your budget? Are you being real about that also? Or are you just going month to month without much attention to the details of your company finances? After all, if there is money in the checkbook, or credit available on your card, then you must be making money, right. That could be viewed simply as cash flow, not profit. Fake numbers come into play when your desire to believe that you know the real numbers but don’t have the financials to back it up.
Engaging with real financials vs fake, is vital for growth and success. Maintaining your Company’s bookkeeping (and this goes for home life also-your family is your ‘company’) and financials in the entirety, accurate and timely, is significant. The longer you keep faking reality, the harder it will be to recover to even a good starting point. Think back to my last blog where I talked about the compound effect. If you aren’t careful, it will be a negative impact that may be very hard to correct. Think of a merry-go-round and the effort it takes to get the momentum going. A lot, especially if the load is heavy. But once it is turning, and swirling freely with little resistance, it only takes just a couple of extra pushes to keep that momentum. Even when additional weight is added, it continues circling. But when it slows down too much, your initial efforts are lost, and you are back to ground zero. Think of your ‘efforts’ as your earnings. How much of your efforts are you willing to lose when you don’t keep momentum on managing your financial details? Not keeping the momentum going on managing your financial details results in losing momentum on all your efforts to grow. You are making financial decision with fake numbers.
3 Ways to Fact Check your numbers
- Hire skilled, experienced companies to manage your bookkeeping and financials.
- Engage with your financial team. Don’t allow yourself to fall back into believing fake numbers, anywhere in your financial picture.
- Keep the momentum going by creating habits that require timely financials and review. Don’t allow your efforts to be lost.
Take your company financials from fake news to real numbers, keeping your momentum going strong. If you need assistance with your company financials, contact us. We can help.
A little more about us:
We guide, assist and manage your bookkeeping operations, customizing our service to fit within your needs, budget and timeframe.
- Providing daily, weekly, monthly or occasional BOOKKEEPING SERVICES. We assist to the degree that meets your needs and your budget. We provide you with a clear picture of your finances.
- Handling A/P and A/R entries, monthly financial reports, yearly audit assistance, state banking regulation audits, payroll processing, sales tax filing, and developing and implementing work-flow systems to ensure documentation requirements are accurate and complete.
- Creating the foundation for a cost-effective accounting system for NEW BUSINESSES, and those working to get more established, then providing customized, agreed-upon bookkeeping services contracting with clients for a clear understanding of the services to be provided.
- SCRUTINIZING existing financials to determine more timely, accurate and EFFICIENT bookkeeping options.
- Training of bookkeeping personnel in QUICKBOOKS as a Certified ProAdvisor.
- Examining financials to provide DECISION-MAKING INFORMATION regarding financial department personnel needs, resources and timing for product and service expansion, financial strategies for real estate or asset purchases, etc.
- MANAGING your books in a way that allows YOU to do what YOU DO BEST, sell your product or provide your services, while staying as involved in the bookkeeping as needed for proper management of your financials.
- CONSULTING on-call for client financial questions.
OrganizerForU offers a 20- to 30-minute complementary phone consultation. We value your time and we know that time efficiency is cost effective. During our call, we listen as you describe the current financial situation of your business, asking the right questions to determine how our services can meet your needs. We take time to briefly explain how our services are provided, to ensure we are a good fit for your needs and situation.