But where do you start? What is your biggest struggle when it comes to implementing new procedures or reassigning tasks?
Do you remember when you were a kid and a group of friends played telephone? You remember that game right! One person whispers details to you. You then compute what you heard, translate your interpretation, whispering your message into the ear of the person next to you. As this pattern repeats, the message gets passed around the group. The last person states, out loud to the group, what they were told. Or more so, what their interpretation of what they were told. Inevitably, the details were much different than what was first shared.
I may have played that game recently but didn’t know it at the time. In a meeting, it became clear very quickly everyone in the room had a different understanding of the course of action. If was inevitable, because it was apparent each person came to the table with a different perspective on how the plan was going to play out. No one was on the same page. Prior to the meeting, the Director presented the topic and basic information to each member, separately. It was very clear each recipient received it differently. So how could that be?
Even though, with all the emails and text and social media, creating a reference point to refer back to, misinterpretation is not eliminated. Our perspective comes into play. Many very good ideas and plans that would otherwise be successful, fail due to lack of steady consistent leadership and direction. Whether you are planning a major change in your business or simply regrouping, or organizing your processes and procedures, you need an experienced leader to keep everyone on the same page and continue forward motion.
How do you get from start to end without losing drive, causing unnecessarily steps, all while being cost effective? Hire an Expert!
Think of the benefits of hiring an outside experienced Business Process Organizer:
- From the onset of an idea, your Expert will communicate with the appropriate parties, help develop a flowchart if necessary and all the way into the launch.
- Your Expert will also direct the action items of all team members and effected department personnel.
- They will ensure everyone is going in the same direction, reducing skipped details and keep the focus on the, end-result, avoiding.
- An Expert involved, will dramatically eliminate wasted energy, resources and valuable time needed for the plan to take effect.
Time efficiency is cost effective. Telephone is too costly to play in a successful growing business. Hiring an expert likely will be a great return on your investment. Contact an Expert to take your next great idea and plan to action and reality.
A little more about us:
We guide, assist and manage your bookkeeping operations, customizing our service to fit within your needs, budget and timeframe.
- Providing daily, weekly, monthly or occasional BOOKKEEPING SERVICES. We assist to the degree that meets your needs and your budget. We provide you with a clear picture of your finances.
- Handling A/P and A/R entries, monthly financial reports, yearly audit assistance, state banking regulation audits, payroll processing, sales tax filing, and developing and implementing work-flow systems to ensure documentation requirements are accurate and complete.
- Creating the foundation for a cost-effective accounting system for NEW BUSINESSES, and those working to get more established, then providing customized, agreed-upon bookkeeping services contracting with clients for a clear understanding of the services to be provided.
- SCRUTINIZING existing financials to determine more timely, accurate and EFFICIENT bookkeeping options.
- Training of bookkeeping personnel in QUICKBOOKS as a Certified ProAdvisor.
- Examining financials to provide DECISION-MAKING INFORMATION regarding financial department personnel needs, resources and timing for product and service expansion, financial strategies for real estate or asset purchases, etc.
- MANAGING your books in a way that allows YOU to do what YOU DO BEST, sell your product or provide your services, while staying as involved in the bookkeeping as needed for proper management of your financials.
- CONSULTING on-call for client financial questions.
OrganizerForU offers a 20- to 30-minute complementary phone consultation. We value your time and we know that time efficiency is cost effective. During our call, we listen as you describe the current financial situation of your business, asking the right questions to determine how our services can meet your needs. We take time to briefly explain how our services are provided, to ensure we are a good fit for your needs and situation.