Is growing your marketing efforts one of your 2020 business goals? It should be! Marketing is the driving factor that supports lead acquisition, sales and customer service to help you grow your business. Your initial gut feeling may be to (attempt) to execute your business’s marketing yourself! In this blog, you will find why it is cheaper AND smarter to outsource your marketing to a professional agency.
By spending your time to market your own business, you are wasting MORE time (and time is money) learning the marketing industry best practices and executing them yourself. As a business owner, your expertise is better spent managing your business and leading your team. Hand your marketing to an outsourced partner who can provide years of experience and a strategic perspective.
Even if a company has its own marketing department, a relationship with a marketing agency frees up in-house personnel for certain responsibilities, so they can play into their strengths. If a firm does not maintain its own marketing staff, outsourcing can provide a full-fledged marketing strategy, support and deliverables, while allowing the business to focus on its core competencies. Here are more common reasons more businesses are choosing to outsource their marketing:
- Media and discipline neutrality: As a business owner, you are more likely than not bombarded with media reps trying to solicit sales on their advertising mediums. Because these reps exist to sell their services, they will not give you unbiased marketing advice. An outsourced team has a different objective: to identify and deploy the resources needed, based not on what its in-house taken can produce, but on a strategic analysis of a company’s goals, market position and budget.
- Reduced overhead: Outsourcing marketing is on average cheaper than hiring another in-house employee. You can also avoid or reduce the cost of additional office space, computers, vender relationships and access to credit required when marketing projects are handled in-house.
- An outside perspective: This advantage is invaluable. Outside the company culture and office politics, an outsourced marketing agency can supply an objective viewpoint that is difficult for any company’s executives to consistently maintain.
- Maintaining momentum: Every company experiences business fluctuations. When economic factors mandate staff reductions, or when key people leave to pursue other opportunities, crucial projects can become stalled for lack of time, attention and resource deployment. Through outsourcing, marketing initiatives will still be implemented, no matter what changes take place internally.
Increase your marketing in 2020 without taking on more work through outsourcing. Before deciding on an outsourcing firm, check out this blog for guidelines on how to choose your marketing partner.
A little more about us: TRIO is a full-service marketing communications company providing a wide array of integrated marketing services to meet all of your business and marketing needs. At TRIO, we understand that each client is unique; therefore we provide customized solutions based on your goals and growth objectives. All of our recommendations are made specifically for you and your business. TRIO Marketing, Branding and Advertising delivers an effective blend of creative talent and strategic thinking, delivering results that increase the bottom line of our client partners. We utilize our network of local experts in the community to execute the campaigns on the basis of design, printing and mailing. Our Services include:
- Marketing, Branding, Public Relations and Advertising Consulting
- Strategic Annual Marketing Plan Development
- Integrated and Interactive Marketing Services including E-mail and SMS Marketing
- Promotional Products
- Media Negotiation, Placement & Spot Traffic Management Print Design & Production
- Web Development & Search Engine Optimization
- Direct Mail Services
- One-on-One Sales Team Development
At TRIO, we work hard to combine marketing talent and technology with outstanding customer service to build long-term partnerships with you and your business. Our strategies are delivered on time and in a cost-effective manner to achieve maximum response and grow your business.